To create your own beauty pouch, you'll need a bag that won't allow leaks into your purse. Ideally, it will have a zipper. My zipper even has adorable little bells on it.
These are the everyday beauty products that I keep in my bag:
- Hand lotion: L'Occitane is the gold standard, but Nivea makes fab travel sizes too.
- Lip gloss and SPF lip balm
- Eyeliner: This Stila liner isn't one of my favorites, but it also has a smudger, so it does double duty if I need to transition from work to dinner.
- A safety pin or two
- Compact mirror
- A sample of perfume or a rollerball
- Bobby pins and a hair tie
- Hand sanitizer: absolutely a must during flu season!
- Kleenex: 10-pack of tissues
- Blotting papers: These have tons of uses so I keep a travel pack with me.
- Mints or gum